The company was established in 2008 by Keith Cyprien, an ACFN (Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation) member who was raised in Fort Chipewyan, AB. Throughout the years his knowledge of mechanics/civil/earthworks and industry needs have vastly grown. Delta Bound Ltd. is willing and capable of expanding to meet industry needs while promoting high productivity to help you move forward in a cost efficient manner.
During his career he has achieved:
- 4th year motorcycle mechanics certificate
- Journeyman heavy duty mechanics certificates
- Class 1 drivers
- Multiple safety and operating certificates
- Experienced in operating all types of equipment & tooling
When he first started Delta Bound Ltd. as a contract mechanic, he successfully worked with various contractors and industry in the NWT and Alberta, where he was part of many projects which include:
- Maintenance and repair of equipment
- Small and large civil/earth works
- Pipeline corridors
- Winter road/lease building
- Production and hauling of gravel
- Hauling of all types of equipment and materials
- Wildfire management
He also owns Beaver Barging Ltd where he hauls freight between Ft. McMurray and Ft. Chipewyan during the summer months.